- 12 raw shrimps (as many as you’d like, I like having a lot in my pasta)
- 1 serving of pasta (preferably a linguine)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour (to thicken)
- cajun seasoning
- 1/4 c. parsley
- olive oil (not shown)
- Heat a saucepan on medium-high heat. Add the butter, a drizzle of olive oil, and bring to a boil.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps.
- Next, season the shrimps with the Cajun seasoning., be generous (to your liking)!
- When the shrimps are pink on one side, flip them and cook for another minute and remove them from the pan, leaving the liquid.
- Add the heavy cream, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and whisk in sprinkles of flour until sauce thickens.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add shrimp again.
- Toss shrimp to coat with sauce, and serve over pasta. Topping with parmesan cheese,