3 table spoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup cooked sausage, sliced
2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1/4 pound of shrimp
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 stick of butter
1 cups parmesan cheese
1 cup of mozzarella
1/4 cup of Asiago
¼ cup fresh parsley
Old bay, cajan seasoning, chili powder, creole seasoning, Texas Pete (dust) to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink.
2. Sprinkle over the seasonings and stir to evenly coat the sausage, chicken, and shrimp
3. In a separate pot add the pasta (I put a pink Himalayan salt in my pasta water)
4. In a separate pan add the butter and cream, and bring to a boil.
5.To finish, add cheeses on low/medium heat stirring until cheese melts.
6. Plate it all up, Throw some parley sprinkles on it to make it look better