1/4 lb ground beef (or more)
1/4 small onion (cut thick)
1/4 tsp. garlic (minced)
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup hot water (or more)
1 cup elbow macaroni
1/8 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
pinch black pepper
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. paprika
pinch chili powder
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a pot or skillet over medium/high heat until cooked.
- Add thick slices of onions, and minced garlic to the cooked meat and stir. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the onions, and drain the meat, if necessary.
- Add the seasonings/spices, the whipping cream, and hot water to the pot.
- Bring it to a boil, then add in the pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Then, add the shredded cheese, and stir until melted. If the sauce is not thick enough, let it cook a little bit longer before serving.