1 pkg Linguine (fully cooked, drained, set aside)
2 C Milk or Heavy Cream
1 C White Cooking Wine
2 C Cheddar Cheese (cubed melts better)
2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
3 T Unsalted Butter
2 tsps Salt & Garlic Powder llb Shrimp
1 lb Scallops 2 T Oil (I use Peanut and Canola)
1 C Chopped Tomatoes Cilantro to garnish
- In a pan over Med High Heat add oil. Dry and season scallops with a dash of salt. Place scallops in pan on flattest side. Sear for about 3 minutes, untouched. When browned, flip over and repeat. Remove & set aside.
- In same pan add 1 T Oil. Season shrimp with a dash of garlic salt. Cook in pan for 4 minutes total, flipping once. Remove set aside. Directions for Linguine:
- In a small saucepan over Medium heat, add butter & garlic. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until butter melts.
- Next add your cooking wine & milk or heavy/whipping cream and raise heat to Medium high. Whisk constantly. Once boiling, lower heat to low.
- Add cheese and seasonings, stir until creamy. Add your pasta to sauce, stir.
- Next add your tomatoes & seafood. Bring back to low boil, garnish with cilantro &